Book Fair News
- Our book fair will be held next week, August 29-Sept 1. It will be open for parents and students during open house on Tuesday evening. Due to limited visitation in schools, book fair will not be open to visitors during the rest of the week.
- Students will visit and shop at the book fair during their library class time.
- eWallets are a great way to prevent forgotten or lost money. You can set these up by visiting the link on our EastView website. This process allows you to set an amount for your child to spend. Unused funds will be available to spend online or at next year’s fair. Your child can have multiple eWallets so ask family members if they’d like to create an eWallet for your student. You can create an eWallet for your child’s teacher if you would like to contribute to their classroom library.
- We will be ‘rounding up’ all purchases again this year. This expedites our checkout process, and the extra change is used to ensure all EastView students get to buy a book.
- All proceeds from the fair go to buy books for our EastView library so you can feel good about buying great books for a great cause!